Copyright© Energy-Education.com INSTRUCT News blog.Scroll Up
Watch a live demonstration of how the Procore-SharePoint 2 Way Document Synch connector works. Many people love Procore for field construction management and many companies standardize their collaboration and document management on Microsoft SharePoint.
Where do you keep your documents? Some teams use Procore and some use SharePoint. Now you can integrate the teams together by keeping one set of documents synchronized between both Procore and SharePoint with a connector created by Dallas consulting firm HingePoint.
Watch the video demo that shows you in real team exactly how fast the synchronization between Procore and SharePoint works.
The Demo Shows You How:
1. Upload a file to SharePoint
2. See the file synch in real time to Procore
3. Upload a file to Procore
4. See the file update in real time on SharePoint
5. Rename a file on SharePoint
6. It renames the file on Procore
7. It updates the version number and meta data of the file after any action
8. Rename a folder on Procore or SharePoint and it updates in both systems
9. Delete a file from either SharePoint or Procore and it is deleted in both systems
Note – You can’t loose any data! All tracing and tracking of changes takes place in both Procore and SharePoint. Any deleted files are in the Recycle Bin of both Procore and SharePoint
This is a great solution for:
1. Data migration – to move data between platforms
2. Back ups – back up a copy of all files on SharePoint from Procore
3. Integrate 2 teams that use both platforms, and know you always have the latest version of all documents
Learn More About Procore Integration Options >>
Visit the Procore Marketplace and learn about all the Procore Integration products >>
HingePoint offers cloud and mobile applications for construction and real estate that are easy to adopt and employees love. Specializing in the systems that run the construction and real estate business including SharePoint, Salesforce, Procore, MS Dynamics, and Autodesk. Scale and grow profitably with Financial and Project Management Dashboards, document management, and workflow automation for field to office collaboration.
8105 Rasor Blvd.
Plano, TX 75024
Contact Us Share This Article: